November 30, 2014

The Extinction Level Event [ELE] Cookbook and Culinary Guide


Over the last few days I've been scratching my head a lot and waving my hands around even more, as it occurred to me as any given extinction level event
[ELE] proceeds through its calendar count down, this just might ruin my career and daily bread, amongst other things.

As a food writer for my daily bread, what would it be like to write about food we can't eat due to contamination/radiation? As the list of off-limit foods grow, we have to get more creative.

And this is where the light bulb went off in my head, again, that bulb makes me do zany things, like creating The ELE Cookbook and Culinary Guide for a radiated yet hungry population. It's simply radiation free cupcakes and other good stuff your kids are proven to eat.

It's magically delicious.



More on this idea for a cook book soon ....
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again.
-Henri Cartier-Bresson-

Public Commons

We see the beauty in decay and the shadowed dreams of the forgotten.